To provide services and advocacy which empower and enable people with disabilities to self-determine the goals and activities of their lives in home, family, community, and workplace.
New Horizons Independent Living Center’s vision is to self-empower people with disabilities to fully participate in all aspects of society.
Volunteer Opportunities Available:
- Board of Directors member
- Develop or organize events for fund raising
- Coordinate volunteer services
- Office help
- Yard maintenance
- Handyman services
- Coordinate the medical equipment program
- Act as an ambassador in the community
Volunteers are required to provide their own transportation and must be at least 18 years old. Bilingual volunteers are sometimes needed.
New Horizons Independent Living Center
8085 E. Manley Dr.
Prescott Valley, AZ 86314